My Life

I am a mother of three precious girls, an avid crafter and have recently returned to California after eight years in other states

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October is Here

Even with the slightly cooler days of September, it really doesn't feel like fall until October.   That's really when you start to notice that some trees are starting to change their leaves.  I can see one of our oak trees out the bedroom window and one branch has begun to change.  It makes me smile every time I glance out an see it. 

We have had some cooler days.  The girls and I have been wearing socks in the house during the mornings and evenings.  And I've started drinking tea in the mornings again.  I miss tea during the long hot summer months when it is too warm outside to enjoy it. 

October 1st is also when I allow myself to put up fall decorations, although I cheated this year.  I saw that the neighbors across the street had put up their decorations the last Saturday of September and since Kevin was home to keep an eye on the girls, I followed suit.


I'm excited to take the girls to their first pumpkin patch in a couple weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment