My Life

I am a mother of three precious girls, an avid crafter and have recently returned to California after eight years in other states

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Blankets

The girls have new blankets for the winter! It was my first time making the no sew fleece blanket.  They were quick and very easy to do.  They are pretty warm and toasty too. 
 
 
Found two adorable, girly monkey prints at Joann Fabrics and backed them with pink fleece. 
 
 
The girls point at the blankets and make monkey sounds, silly monkeys.  Now they just have to learn to stay under the blanket at night so I don't worry about them being too cold in the middle of the night.
 
 
With the corner scraps I made little pouches.  Going to fill them with rice to heat in the microwave and warm our hands.  They would also be great bean bags for throwing games.


Here is the belated picture of our Halloween pumpkins.  The left pumpkin is D's foot and the right pumpkin is T's foot.  The girls helped me scrape the pumpkins out and chewed on some of the seeds while they were at it. 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link for the blankets, I have wanted to make one in the past when fleece goes on sale.

    ReplyDelete