My Life

I am a mother of three precious girls, an avid crafter and have recently returned to California after eight years in other states

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter

I had big plans for March's posts but my momentum was derailed by a stomach bug that attacked the whole family.  Man, was it miserable.  On a brighter note though, the girls now know when they feel like throwing up, they need to do it in the potty or a bowl or a bucket.  There are other life skills I would have preferred they learn instead but still, got to look for those silver linings.

So now hopefully April will be a better month for this blog.  We got rained out on Easter, so on April Fools' Day we had a mini Easter egg hunt on our back patio.  I would have liked to have hidden eggs in the grass as well, but it is still so muddy and soggy from all the rain.  The afternoon was warm and sunny though and the girls enjoyed it.


It looks like our little neighborhood park has rescheduled its Easter egg hunt for Saturday so the girls will get another chance to hunt for eggs and I'll have another chance to take photos of them in cute dresses.



No comments:

Post a Comment