My Life

I am a mother of three precious girls, an avid crafter and have recently returned to California after eight years in other states

Sunday, August 10, 2014

7 Months Old

 
It is hard to believe how fast the time is going.  My itty-bitty newborn is now a chunker almost ready to crawl.  She is teething but has yet to get any teeth in.  She hasn't been sleeping as well as she used to because of the teething pain.  Hopefully that will pass soon and we can all get more sleep.
 
She normally squawks and squeals but does unintentionally say a few D, G and N sounds now as she plays around.  She rolls and rotates easily.  She is very stable sitting but still falls over every once in awhile so I keep a pillow behind her on the hard floor.




Her sisters are so sweet with her.  They bring her toys and sometimes ask her permission to take a toy from her that she is playing with.  They give her kisses and make her laugh.  I'm sure that once she is crawling, getting into their things and taking their toys there will be fights and tears.  I'm going to enjoy this sweet phase while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment