My Life

I am a mother of three precious girls, an avid crafter and have recently returned to California after eight years in other states

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Finally Fall

Fall has finally come to California.  Arkansas woke up to snow this morning.  We on the other hand had a beautiful, brisk fall day.  After lunch, the girls and I walked to our little neighborhood playground.  I laid out a picnic blanket for Baby M and me to snuggle on while the girls played.  Only she wasn't having any of it.  I'd set her down and immediately she'd start heading across the grass and into the sand to play with her sisters.  She's getting so big.


Although I am still busy unpacking, fixing and organizing things at our new place, the bulk of my crafting attention is now focused on M's Christmas stocking.  I want to finish it by the beginning of December.  It is all stitched, except for her name, a few missed stitches, and the backstitched outlines.  Then I have to sew it all together of course.  I have been working on it since July 2013 and should have it done some time before her first Christmas. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment